* All videos and tutorials are for informational and educational purposes only. We believe that ethical hacking, information security and cyber security should be familiar subjects to anyone using digital information and computers. We believe that it is not possible to defend yourself from hackers without knowing how hacking is done. The tutorials and videos provided on is only for those who are interested to learn about Ethical Hacking, Security, Penetration Testing. Hacking tutorials is against misuse of the information and we strongly suggest against it.
* Any time the word “Hacking” that is used on this site and in Ethical Hacking course provided by us shall be regarded as Ethical Hacking.
* We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general.
* We want to raise security awareness and teach our students on how to protect themselves from being a victim of hackers.
* Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If you planned to use the content for illegal purpose, then please leave this website and course immediately! We will not be responsible for your any illegal actions. Neither administration of this website, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
* You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorized access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
* We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we castigate Black Hat Hacking.
* We would not provide any support regarding course material, software's used in the course or any aspect of the course after the course is bought by the user. Once course is bought, the user owns the copy of the course material and is solely responsible for that copy.
* We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
* All the information on this site are meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. Cybersecuritysumit insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these hacks on your own computer at your own risk.
* You must not:
1. Republish material from Cybersecuritysumit
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from Cybersecuritysumit
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Cybersecuritysumit
4. Redistribute content from Cybersecuritysumit
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.